Saturday 30 January 2021

Overheard my friends

 

. (Mini story by Medina Azzahra). 

One day,  I was in the After School Club with my friends. Then,  2 of my friends said that they need to go to the bathroom. I knew,  they were up to something, so I followed them in the Bathroom. Then, what I saw was them talking about something. So, I hid behind the Bathroom Bin and Listened to their conversation.

“So, we have to get it ready” said 1 of my friends.



“Yes! I cant wait for it. She is going to be surprised” said another friend of mine.

I thought that maybe they were pranking me, and they would know that I did not like being pranked. So,  on the next day,  I was pretty ready to dodge the prank.

Then, I saw something. it said: “Happy Birthday”.

“Surprise!” said everyone in the After School Club.#

Ooooh, I realised they were planning my Birthday!   

2 comments: